West of mainland Greece, lie the Ionion Islands. Unique to Greece for their luscious green, mountainous islands dotted with olive groves, Byzantine remains and ancient fishing villages. Spend 10 days sailing aboard one of a small flotilla of hand-picked yachts and experience this ancient, welcoming paradise from its best angle – the water. Join the thousands of travellers who have fallen in love with these gorgeous islands steeped in culture.
Cruise in company and along the way your hosts will organise fun races, optional excursions and delicious dinners where you can socialise with other crews, taste local cuisine and experience the Ionian islands like a local.
There are plenty of ‘Leisure days’ where you can explore or step ashore to enjoy dinner at a taverna on your own. It really is sailing made easy! All you need to do is grab some friends and choose a yacht from our fleet, or book a cabin and join other like-minded adventurers.
07 to 17 September 2019 - Lefkas to Zakynthos - View Itinerary
18 to 28 September 2019 - Zakynthos to Lefkas - View Itinerary
Yacht charter and equipment
- 10 nights’ yacht accommodation
- Standard navigation equipment
- Charter starter pack
- End of charter cleaning
- Dinghy and outboard motor
- Bed linen, bath towels, blankets and pillows
- Security deposit reduction for the yacht
- Welcome drinks at embarkation
- 4 Race day dinners
- 1 Final night dinner function
- 24/7 support from Mariner Boating’s experienced guides
- 24/7 professional technical assistance for the yacht
- Race management
- Prizes for race days
- Daily weather updates
- Regular newsletters with up to date itinerary suggestions
- Marina and berthing fees on race days
- Sailing souvenir
- Travel Insurance
- Mandatory refundable yacht security bond
- On board provisioning
- Fuel for the yacht and outboard motor
A valid travel insurance policy is a Mariner Boating booking condition. We recommend you purchase a comprehensive policy with adequate cover for your sailing holiday.
Personal travel insurance
• A booking form and deposit of AU$1500 per person are required to confirm a booking
• Prices are subject to currency fluctuation until paid in full
• Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees
• The itinerary and prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to changes without notice
Available yachts 2019
Book by the cabin options
• If you prefer a smaller or larger yacht (or one with two hulls) please let us know and we will source the best option available.
• Older vessels at a lower price may be available upon request
• The designated skipper on board your yacht must possess suitable experience and qualifications
• Cabin charter price includes professional skipper for the yacht
• Prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to changes without notice (18/09/2018)