West of mainland Greece, lie the Ionian Islands. Unique to Greece for their luscious green, mountainous islands dotted with olive groves, Byzantine remains and ancient fishing villages. Spend 10 days sailing aboard one of a small flotilla of hand-picked yachts and experience this ancient, welcoming paradise from its best angle – the water. Join the thousands of travellers who have fallen in love with these gorgeous islands steeped in culture.
Cruise in company and along the way your hosts will organise fun races, optional excursions and delicious dinners where you can socialise with other crews, taste local cuisine and experience the Ionian islands like a local.
There are plenty of ‘Leisure days’ where you can explore or step ashore to enjoy dinner at a taverna on your own. It really is sailing made easy! All you need to do is grab some friends and choose a yacht from our fleet, or book a cabin and join other like-minded adventurers.
Hosted by Sarah Joyce
- 10 nights’ yacht accommodation
- 24/7 support from Mariner Boating experienced guide
- 24/7 professional technical assistance for the yacht
- Race management
- Prizes for race days
- Marina and berthing fees on race days
- Welcome drinks at embarkation
- 4 Race day dinners
- 1 Final night dinner function
- Charter starter pack
- Bed linen, bath towels, pillows and blankets
- Snorkelling equipment
- Security deposit reduction for the yacht
- Standard navigation equipment
- End of charter cleaning
- Dinghy and outboard motor
- Daily weather updates
- Regular newsletters with up to date itinerary suggestions
- Yacht Rally souvenir
- Personal travel insurance
Shared additional expenses on board: Guests on the same boat can share the expenses below
- On board provisioning for food and drinks during the rally where meals are not included. As an estimate per day cost you can budget easily for 25 Euro per person.
- Reduced security deposit payable locally at the charter base, 750 Euro total
- Professional skipper if guests on board do not know how to sail. Guests must cover the cost to hire a skipper and their provisioning expenses. Total skipper hire fee is 1,500 Euro
- Fuel for the yacht at the end of charter Estimate per person 20 Euro
Personal travel insurance
Travel insurance is recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking.
• A booking form and deposit of AU$1500 per person are required to confirm a booking
• Prices are subject to currency fluctuation until paid in full
• Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees
• The itinerary and prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to changes without notice
Dufour 410 Grand Large
Beneteau Oceanis 46.1 - 1 cabin left available
• If sailing the yacht yourselves, the designated skipper on board your yacht must possess suitable experience and qualifications
• Prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to changes without notice