Sailing in the Northern part of Croatias Dalmatian coast shows off quite a different view compared to its southern end. An arid coastline turns into beautiful pine forests, national parks and an archipelago to explore. Vibrant cities rich with history dot our sailing itinerary as we visit Sibenik, Skradin, Zadar, the Kornati National Park and more!
Hosted by Trevor and Maggie Joyce
On the water
- 14 nights’ accommodation on-board chosen sailing vessel
- 24/7 support from experienced hosts
- 24/7 professional technical assistance for the yacht
- Security insurance damage waiver (reduces the limit of liability to Euro 750 in total)
- Comprehensive and Third Party Insurance for the yacht
- 2 sets of bed linen and bath towels per person for two weeks
- Standard navigation equipment
- End of charter cleaning
- Welcome Pack
- Dinghy & outboard motor
- Snorkelling gear
- Welcome drinks on embarkation day
- 5 dinners ashore during the sailing itinerary
- Race management
- Daily weather updates
- Regular newsletters with activity suggestions and local information
- Flights to and From Sibenik, Croatia
- If you require a skipper the total cost is approx. $270 per day + food + cabin
- Optional post yacht rally arrangements
- Personal travel insurance
- Reduced refundable yacht security deposit (payable at the base in Euro)
- On board provisioning for food, beverages and other necessities that you may wish to have on board during your 14 night sailing holiday.
- Fuel for the yacht and outboard motor (Estimate $300 total)
Travel insurance is strongly recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking. Your travel insurance policy must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. MBH also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects.
- A booking form and deposit of AU$1,500 per person is required to confirm a booking
- The designated skipper on board your yacht must possess suitable experience and qualifications
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuation until paid in full
- Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees
- The prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to change without notice
- The participation fee includes everything but the cost of the yacht charter.
Yachts coming soon
Enquire with our team for further information +61 2 9966 1244.