Combine a week of sailing on these spectacular lagoons with a magical 2 nights stay in a luxury overwater bungalow in Huahine and 2 nights on the bay in Papeete at the Manava Suite Hotel.
Our Rally begins in Papeete with accomodation and airport transfer included on arrival. Fly from Papeete to Raiatea the next day, where the yachts are based and sail from Raiatea, one way to Bora Bora, visiting stunning places along the way. The sailing takes place over 7 days with day trips ashore available each day.
Your catamaran offers space and stability on the water. It’s modern and comfortable, with areas to relax both below and on deck. Throw down a cushion, curl up and read a book, or make use of the easy access to the water for a swim or snorkel. Bora Bora lagoon is still home to many rays including the famous manta ray. The light for photography here is second to none – you will not need ‘Photoshop’ to enhance your photographic efforts.
Continue from Bora Bora to Huahine, just a 20 minute flight away, where you can dip your feet into the water from your very own private overwater bungalow also included in the yacht rally package.
If you ever dreamed of sailing in Tahiti, this is the perfect opportunity. We have 3 x Bali 4.5 Catamarans to fill and you can either reserve a whole boat with friends or simply, join by the cabin with a private ensuite.
"A wonderful trip, Tahiti as a location was stunning. Loved the people, location and social camaraderie coupled with racing - a unique blend ! The one thing that makes it so special for me is visiting the 'out of the way places' that are less touristy and part of the authentic local culture" - Melanie T - 2016
• 7 nights’ accommodation with private bathroom
• 24/7 support from experienced hosts
• 24/7 professional technical assistance for the yacht
• Security insurance damage waiver (reduces the limit of liability to Euro 750 in total)
• Comprehensive and Third Party Insurance for the yacht
• Onboard WiFi & Inverter
• 1 set of bed linen and bath towel per person
• Standard navigation equipment
• End of charter cleaning
• Welcome Pack ( bottle of local wine, 4 x 1.5 bottled water, dish washing liquid and sponge, 1 paper towel, I roll toilet paper per toilet)
• Dinghy & outboard motor
• Snorkeling gear
• 2 nights’ accommodation in an overwater bungalow in Huahine with breakfast
• 2 nights’ accommodation in Papeete with breakfast
• All land transfers within Tahiti
• 4 dinners ashore during the sailing itinerary
• Race management
• Daily weather updates
• Regular newsletters with activity suggestions and local information
• All international and inter-island flights
• If you require a skipper the total cost is AU$2,100 plus food
• Any post yacht rally extension tour
• Personal travel insurance
• Reduced refundable yacht security deposit payable at the base
• On board provisioning
• Fuel for the yacht and outboard motor (Estimate AU$250 total)
• Cooking gas
• Kayaks and stand up paddle boards available upon request
• A non refundable deposit of AU$1,500 per person is required to confirm a booking
• The designated skipper on board your yacht must possess suitable experience and qualifications
• Prices are subject to currency fluctuation until paid in full
• Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees
• Single supplement may apply for private cabins if you book by the cabin
• The prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to change without notice (2 June 2020)
Travel insurance is strongly recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking. Your travel insurance policy must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. MBH also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects.
Flexible joining options
Travelling by yourself or with a friend/partner? Book a cabin!
AU$6,885 per person on a double occupancy basis and including a professional skipper.
Travelling with a group? Book a yacht!
AU$5,094 per person with 8 people sharing a Bali 4.5
Please contact us if you have any further questions on +61 2 9966 1244 or enquire below: