The Mediterranean Escapade 2021 will be proudly co-hosted with MultiHull Solutions on board an exclusive Fountaine Pajot fleet of catamarans
Sail the Greek Islands of the Aegean Sea and the Carian Coast of Turkey – one way from Kusadasi to Marmaris. You are welcome to book per person, per cabin, book a whole catamaran or sail along on your own multihull!
It is said the Dodecanese islands that follow the nearby coast of Turkey, offer the best cruising grounds in the Mediterranean. Warm temperatures combined with the dry climate throughout the hotter months are the perfect recipe for great sailing.With a mix of 2 great cultures, the 15 night itinerary offers the best of both worlds; busy historical ports and tiny seaside villages with everything in between. Sailing the Greek Dodecanese Islands and the coast of Turkey will appeal to anyone who enjoys variety, relaxation and a bit of adventure.
Sail in a small flotilla of Fountaine Pajot catamarans and experience this ancient, welcoming paradise from its best angle – the sea. Join the thousands of travelers who have fallen in love with these gorgeous islands and the Carian Coast all steeped in history and culture.
Hosted by Trevor and Maggie Joyce
• 2 nights accommodation in Kusadasi with breakfast included
• Welcome drinks function in Kusadasi
• 6 dinners during the Yacht Rally including a final night dinner (some dinners are accompanied by live entertainment)
Yacht charter and equipment
• 14 night bareboat charter with disembarkation in Marmaris
• Marina fees on race days
• One way delivery fee for the yachts
• Standard navigation equipment
• End of charter cleaning
• Dinghy and outboard motor
• Bed linen, bath towels, blankets and pillows – 2 sets
• Cruising permit and taxes
• Entry and exit fees for Greece and Turkey
• On-board WIFI
• 24/7 support from experienced hosts
• 24/7 professional technical assistance for the yacht
• Race management
• Daily weather updates
• Regular newsletters with up to date activity suggestions
• Yacht Rally Merchandise
• Flights, Transfers & Airline taxes
• If required, add a professional skipper from AU$220 per day / per yacht + food + cabin
• Optional pre and post yacht rally extension tours
• Travel Insurance
• Mandatory refundable yacht security bond
• On board provisioning
• Fuel for the yacht and outboard motor
• Berthing on leisure days where not included in the rally program•
Flexible joining options
Travelling by yourself or with a friend/partner? Book a cabin!
$5,750 per person, twin share
Travelling with a group? Book a yacht!
From $5,250 per person, with 8 people sharing a 4 cabin Lucia 40
Alternatively if you have your own catamaran and wish to join the rally, you can book for $300 per person per day (minimum 3 days). Please enquire for further details.
Please contact us if you have any further questions on +61 2 9966 1244 or enquire below:
• A non-refundable deposit of AU$1,500 per person is required to confirm a booking
• The designated skipper on board your yacht must possess suitable experience and qualifications
• Prices are subject to currency fluctuation until paid in full
• Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees
• Single suppplement may apply for private cabins if you book by the cabin
• The prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to change without notice (20 May 2020)
• The participation fee includes everything noted above except the cost of the yacht charter.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking. Your travel insurance policy must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. MBH also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects.