Timed to coincide with the Australian school holidays, jump into crystal waters from a beautiful sailing yacht at any time of day or night and be immersed in authentic Greek culture, sharing memories with locals and travellers alike. Spot the places where Mamma Mia movies have been made, as we cruise from Skiathos to explore Skopelos, Alonyssos and Skyros. This 7-day journey provides all the creature comforts you need on a holiday and more.
Hosted by Trevor and Maggie Joyce
On the water
- 7 nights’ accommodation on-board chosen sailing vessel
- 24/7 support from experienced hosts
- Security insurance damage waiver (reduces the limit of liability to Euro 500 in total)
- Comprehensive and Third Party Insurance for the yacht
- A set of bed linen and bath towels per person
- Standard navigation equipment
- End of charter cleaning
- Welcome Pack
- Dinghy & outboard motor
- Snorkelling gear
- Welcome drinks on embarkation day
- 4 dinners ashore during the sailing itinerary
- Race management
- Daily weather updates
- Regular newsletters with activity suggestions and local information
- If you require a skipper the total cost is approx. $270 per day + food + cabin
- Optional post yacht rally arrangements
- Personal travel insurance
- Reduced refundable yacht security deposit (payable at the base in Euro)
- On board provisioning for food, beverages and other necessities that you may wish to have on board during your 7-night sailing holiday.
- Fuel for the yacht and outboard motor (Estimate $120 total)
Travel insurance is strongly recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking. Your travel insurance policy must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. MBH also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects.
- A booking form and deposit of AU$750 per person is required to confirm a booking
- The designated skipper on board your yacht must possess suitable experience and qualifications
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuation until paid in full
- Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees
- The prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to change without notice
- The participation fee includes everything but the cost of the yacht charter.
The following yachts are available to book either in full or to join by the cabin.
Enquire with our team for further yachts +61 2 9966 1244.