Murray River Boat Ramble
19 February to 01 March 2021
$3,950 per person sharing a luxury river boat
Investigate the diverse history of the area beginning with the famous historic Port of Echuca. Formerly the largest inland port in Australia, it is an excellent starting point for exploring the Murray River.
After three nights in the hotel in Moama, a weekend enjoying the Echuca Riverboats Music Festival and all that the twin towns offer, we will board the recently refurbished river boats. The next seven days we explore the river, mooring on the banks under the river red gums in secluded bush settings and spying birds and animals in natural habitats. Welcome dinner at the oldest pub in Echuca, Perricoota Station, the Barmah wetlands and the Torrumbarry Weir excursions are all included in the itinerary.
If government intervention due to the Covid19 pandemic prevents the event being held then all money received will be refundable in full. Alternatively the money held can be credited in full to future Mariner Boating events planned for July 2021 and February 2022.
• Three nights’ accommodation twin share room only
• Three day pass to Riverboats Music Festival
• Six dinners and one lunch as shown in the itinerary
• Assistance with provisioning prior to and during the ramble
• Excursion to Torrumbarry Weir with transfer
• Excursion to Cape Horn Winery with transfer
• Excursion to Barmah Wetlands with transfer
• MBH hosting
• 24/7 technical support
• Free parking for the duration of the charter
• All linen is provided
• Food and beveridges not mentioned in inclusions, i.e. breakfast, lunch, snacks.
• Transfers other than those included with the excursions.
• Car hire
• A deposit of AU$500 per person is required to confirm a booking
• Balance is payable on or before November 27, 2020
• Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees
• Single supplement may apply
• The prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to change without notice (24 September 2020)
Personal travel insurance
Travel insurance is recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking.
The package price is $3,950 per person twin share with discounts applicable for more than six people on a boat.
A deposit of $500 per person is payable to secure a berth on this adventure
The balance is payable on or before November 27, 2020.
Please contact us if you have any further questions on +61 2 9966 1244 or enquire below: