In the largest lagoon in the world and less than a three hours flight from Sydney, lie dozens of islands that make up New Caledonia - perfect for exploring by yacht.
Reserve a cabin on a yacht with a professional skipper or come with your crew and skipper your own. Join with the group and meet new like-minded friends. Designed for style and space, the catamarans in our rally fleet have all the creature comforts above and below deck, while maintaining performance under sail.
First explore the bustling city of Nouméa, then let the trade winds take you south towards the Isle of Pines, to explore grottos, swim in natural lagoon pools or bike around the island. Then kick back on deserted islands fringed by white sand and swim where it feels no one has swum before. Swing by Amadee and climb to the top of one of the tallest lighthouses in the world.
• 10 nights’ accommodation on board with private bathroom
• 24/7 support from experienced host
• 24/7 professional technicall assistance for the yacht
• 24/7 skipper on the share boat
• Security insurance damage waiver (reduces the limit of liability to Euro 750 in total)
• Comprehensive and Third Party Insurance for the yacht
• On-board Wi-Fi
• 1 set of bed linen and bath towels per person
• Standard navigation equipment
• End of charter cleaning
• Welcome Pack per yacht (bottle of local wine, 4x1.5 bottled water dish washing liquid and sponge, 1 paper towel, 1 roll of toilet paper per toilet)
• Dinghy and outboard motor
• Snorkelling gear
• Welcome drinks after embarkation
• 3 beach BBQ’s dinners ashore and 2 restaurant dinners ashore during the sailing itinerary
• Race management
• Daily weather updates
• Regular newsletters with activity suggestions and local information
• Flights to and from New Caledonia
• Optional pre and post yacht rally arrangements
• Personal travel insurance
• Reduced refundable yacht security deposit (payable at the base in Euro)
• Provisioning for food, beverages and other necessities that you may wish to have on board during your 10 night sailing holiday
• Fuel for the yacht and outboard motor (Estimate AU$286 total)
• Berthing on leisure days where not included in the rally program.
Personal travel insurance
Travel insurance is recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking. Your travel insurance policy must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. We also recommend it covers cancellation, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects. As the event organisers we require a copy of the policy and the emergency contact number so we can act in assistance with confidence.
• A deposit of AU$1,500 per person is required to confirm a booking
• The designated skipper on board your yacht must possess suitable experience and qualifications
• Prices are subject to currency fluctuation until paid in full
• Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees
• Single supplement may apply for private cabins if you book by the cabin
• Prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to change without notice (June 2020)
Flexible joining options
Travelling by yourself or with a friend/partner? Book a cabin!
AU$4,980 per person twin share on a Lagoon 52 catamaran for 10 nights
Travelling with a group? Book a yacht!
AU$4,200 per person, with 8 crew sharing a 4 cabin Bali 4.5 catamaran for 10 nights
Please contact us if you have any further questions on +61 2 9966 1244 or enquire below:
Whether you are a seasoned sailor or a complete novice, here at Mariner Boating our goal is to make sailing in this beautiful location easy! All you need to do is grab some friends and choose a yacht from our fleet, or book a cabin and join other like-minded adventurers. View our brochure to find out more details on the New Caledonia Yacht Rally.