New Caledonia Cabin Charter on a Catamaran
28 September to 05 October 2018
05 October to 12 October 2018
12 October to 19 October 2018
Priced from $3,950 per person.
Less than a three hour flight from Sydney, sitting in the world’s largest lagoon, is a sailing paradise waiting to welcome you.
Book a cabin on a catamaran with your own private bathroom, just as you would on a cruise ship. Trade the maddening crush of a thousand tourists for a few like-minded people and enjoy the quiet pace and off-the-beaten-track experiences on offer from your yacht . Our professional crew manages the sailing, and a chef prepares your meals from fresh local products.
Known as the ‘Land of the eternal spring’, New Caledonia is blessed with a pleasant semi-tropical climate all year round. April to November is considered the sailing season with South East trade winds of 15 to 20 knots, average daily air and water temperatures of 25°C, and a monthly rainfall average of less than 100mm.
Relax and leave the stresses of your life behind, soak up the sun, snorkel special spots and quiet anchorages that the large cruise ships only dream of sharing with their passengers.
Its just so easy!
View the itinerary
View the yacht
- 7 nights' yacht accommodation with private bathroom - View the yacht here
- Service of the crew: 2 people (captain, hostess/cook)
- A welcome dinner in Noumea
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) included onboard for 6 days
- Beverages: soft drinks and water
- Transfer from airport to catamaran on arrival day
- Bed linen, bath towels, pillows and blankets (changed after 3 days)
- Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment and stand up paddle board
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Standard navigation equipment
- End of charter cleaning
- Dinghy and outboard motor
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Sailing souvenir (waterproof bag and cap)
- Transfer from catamaran back to airport or hotel (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages
Personal travel insurance
Travel insurance is recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking.
Your travel insurance policy should provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. We also recommend it covers cancellation, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects. As the event organisers we request a copy of the policy and the emergency contact number so we can act in assistance with confidence.
- A booking form and deposit of AU$750 per person are required to confirm a booking
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuation until paid in full
- Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees
- The itinerary and prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to changes without notice
- Single supplements apply
- A minimum of 4 people is required to confirm cruise per week