New Caledonia Cabin Charter on a Catamaran
27 April to 04 May 2019
04 May to 11 May 2019
11 May to 18 May 2019
05 October to 12 October 2019
Priced from $3,745 per person * Includes Flights
** Take advantage of our latest offer of FREE flights! **
Less than a three hour flight from Sydney, sitting in the world’s largest lagoon, is a sailing paradise waiting to welcome you.
Book a cabin on a sailing catamaran with your own private bathroom, just as you would on a cruise ship. Trade the maddening crush of a thousand tourists for a few like-minded people and enjoy the quiet pace and off-the-beaten-track experiences on offer from your yacht . Professional crew manages the sailing, and a chef prepares your meals from fresh local products.
Known as the ‘Land of the eternal spring’, New Caledonia is blessed with a pleasant semi-tropical climate all year round. April to November is considered the sailing season with South East trade winds of 15 to 20 knots, average daily air and water temperatures of 25°C, and a monthly rainfall average of less than 100mm.
Relax and leave the stresses of your life behind, soak up the sun, snorkel special spots and quiet anchorages that the large cruise ships only dream of sharing with their passengers.
View the itinerary
View the yacht
- Free included for a limited time only for flights from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne to Noumea return. Book by 18 January 2019 to secure this special offer.
Yacht charter and equipment
- 7 nights' yacht accommodation with private bathroom - View the yacht here
- Service of the crew: 2 people (captain, hostess/cook)
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) included onboard for 6 days
- Beverages: soft drinks and water
- Bed linen, bath towels, pillows and blankets (changed after 3 days)
- Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment and stand up paddle board
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Standard navigation equipment
- End of charter cleaning
- Dinghy and outboard motor
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Fare difference in the total price of airfare where applicable, after the credit has been applied
- Alcoholic beverages
- Overland arrangements if you choose to extend your stay
If you would like assistance with extra flights, transfers, hotels or any other arrangements for before or after the cruise, please contact our team for assistance
Personal travel insurance
Travel insurance is recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking.
Your travel insurance policy should provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. We also recommend it covers cancellation, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects. As the event organisers we request a copy of the policy and the emergency contact number so we can act in assistance with confidence.
- A booking form and deposit of AU$1500 per person are required to confirm a booking
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuation until paid in full
- Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees
- The itinerary and prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to changes without notice
- Single supplement is AU$2,610
- Flights are subject to availability
Return economy airfares between Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney to Noumea are included per person for a limited time only, for the following departure dates:
• 27 April to 04 May 2019
• 04 May to 11 May 2019
• 11 May to 18 May 2019
Special is based on Aircalin sale fares, valid for bookings sold until 18 January 2019, on direct flights only. Flights are subject to availability. Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges. Single supplements apply on the cabin charter program.