Less than a three hour flight from Sydney, sitting in the world’s largest lagoon, is a sailing paradise waiting to welcome you.
Book a cabin on a sailing catamaran with your own private bathroom and enjoy the quiet pace and off-the-beaten-track experiences on offer from your yacht with just a handful of other like minded travellers on board. A professional Captain will manage the sailing, and a chef prepares your meals from fresh local products.
Known as the ‘Land of the eternal spring’, New Caledonia is blessed with a pleasant semi-tropical climate all year round. April to November is considered the sailing season with South East trade winds of 15 to 20 knots, average daily air and water temperatures of 25°C, and a monthly rainfall average of less than 100mm.
Relax and uunwind, soak up the sun, snorkel in stunning spot thriving with marine life and contemplate in quiet anchorages. This cruising paradise is yours to explore!
"Very relaxing, low key holiday. Wonderful to recharge!" Lisa K - 2016
Yacht charter and equipment
- 7 nights' yacht accommodation with private bathroom
- Service of the crew: 2 people (captain, hostess/cook)
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) included onboard for 6 days
- Beverages: soft drinks and water
- Bed linen, bath towels, pillows and blankets
- Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Overland arrangements if you choose to extend your stay
If you would like assistance with extra flights, transfers, hotels or any other arrangements for before or after the cruise, please contact our travel Specialist Simone for assistance: Simone@marinerboating.com.au
Personal travel insurance
Travel insurance is recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking.
Your travel insurance policy should provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. We also recommend it covers cancellation, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects. As the event organisers we request a copy of the policy and the emergency contact number so we can act in assistance with confidence.
- A booking form and deposit is required to confirm a reservation
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuation until paid in full
- Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees
- The itinerary and prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to changes without notice
- Single supplement may apply