New Caledonia Cabin Charter
29 April to 06 May 2019
04 May to 11 May 2019
11 May to 18 May 2019
05 October to 12 October 2019
Priced from $3,745 per person * Includes Flights
Less than a three hour flight from Sydney, sitting in the world’s largest lagoon, is a sailing paradise waiting to welcome you.
Book a cabin on a sailing catamaran with your own private bathroom and enjoy the quiet pace and off-the-beaten-track experiences on offer from your yacht with just a handful of other like minded travellers on board. A professional Captain will manage the sailing, and a chef prepares your meals from fresh local products.
Known as the ‘Land of the eternal spring’, New Caledonia is blessed with a pleasant semi-tropical climate all year round. April to November is considered the sailing season with South East trade winds of 15 to 20 knots, average daily air and water temperatures of 25°C, and a monthly rainfall average of less than 100mm.
Relax and uunwind, soak up the sun, snorkel in stunning spot thriving with marine life and contemplate in quiet anchorages. This cruising paradise is yours to explore!
"Very relaxing, low key holiday. Wonderful to recharge!" Lisa K - 2016
- Free flights from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne to Noumea return.
Yacht charter and equipment
- 7 nights' yacht accommodation with private bathroom
- Service of the crew: 2 people (captain, hostess/cook)
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) included onboard for 6 days
- Beverages: soft drinks and water
- Bed linen, bath towels, pillows and blankets
- Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Standard navigation equipment
- End of charter cleaning
- Dinghy and outboard motor
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Fare difference in the total price of airfare where applicable, after the credit has been applied
- Alcoholic beverages
- Overland arrangements if you choose to extend your stay
If you would like assistance with extra flights, transfers, hotels or any other arrangements for before or after the cruise, please contact our team for assistance
Personal travel insurance
Travel insurance is recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking.
Your travel insurance policy should provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. We also recommend it covers cancellation, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects. As the event organisers we request a copy of the policy and the emergency contact number so we can act in assistance with confidence.
- A booking form and deposit of AU$1500 per person are required to confirm a booking
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuation until paid in full
- Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees
- The itinerary and prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to changes without notice
- Single supplement is AU$2,610
- Flights are subject to availability
Return economy airfares between Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney to Noumea are included per person for a limited time only, for the following departure dates:
• 04 May to 11 May 2019
• 11 May to 18 May 2019
Special is based on Aircalin sale fares, valid on direct flights only. Flights are subject to availability. Prices are also subject to change without notice due to currency, tax fluctuations & fuel surcharges. Single supplements apply.