From the time you arrive in the city of Palma, your hosts will be there to provide support and make your sailing holiday stress free!
Technical assistance, daily weather advice and travel support are just a few of our services.
Cruise in company and along the way your hosts will organise fun races, optional excursions and delicious dinners where you can socialise with other crews, taste local cuisine and experience Mallorca from a grassroots level.
There are plenty of ‘Leisure days’ where you can drift off to anchor in a deserted cala or step ashore to explore on your own. It really is sailing made easy! All you need to do is grab some friends and choose a yacht from our fleet, or book a cabin and join other like-minded adventurers.
View the 2018 Itinerary
Yacht charter and equipment
• 14 night bareboat charter
• Marina or berthing fees as per Yacht Rally itinerary
• Yacht security bond reduction
• Standard navigation equipment
• End of charter cleaning
• Welcome pack
• Dinghy and outboard motor
• Snorkeling gear
• 2 sets of bed linen per person
• 2 sets of bath towels and beach towels per person
• Cruising permit and taxes
• Cabrera National Park fee
• Two nights’ accommodation in Palma including breakfast
• Welcome dinner in Palma
• Transfer from Palma hotel to yacht charter base
• 5 dinners on race days as per Yacht Rally itinerary
• Final dinner presentation in Palma
• 24/7 support from Mariner Boating’s experienced guides
• 24/7 professional technical assistance for the yacht
• Race management
• Prizes for race days
• Yacht Rally souvenir
• Daily weather updates
• Regular newsletters with up to date itinerary suggestions
• Mandatory propane gas refill –15 Euro per boat payable at check in
• If required, add a professional skipper from AU$250 per day, plus food and beverage
• Add a single supplement if you would like your own room in Palma
• Optional pre and post yacht rally extension tours
• Travel Insurance
• Mandatory refundable yacht security bond
• On board provisioning
• Marina fees on leisure days
• Fuel for the yacht and outboard motor
• Kayaks and stand up paddle boards available upon request
Personal travel insurance
A valid travel insurance policy is a Mariner Boating booking condition. We recommend you purchase a comprehensive policy with adequate cover for your sailing holiday.
• A booking form and deposit of AU$1,500 per person is required to confirm a booking
• The designated skipper on board your yacht must possess suitable experience and qualifications
• Palma accommodation is twin/double share and includes breakfast
• The prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to changes without notice (28/03/2017)
Click on the Yachts to view Information and Prices.
Available Yachts 2018
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1
Dufour 460 Grand Large
Sun Odyssey 469
Sun Odyssey 509 BOOKED
Bavaria Cruiser 56 BOOKED
- If you prefer a smaller or larger yacht (or one with two hulls) please let us know and we will source the best option available
- The designated skipper on board your yacht must possess suitable experience and qualifications
- A single supplement applies to single travelers who require their own room
- Super Premier yachts are less than 1 year old from their first charter date. Premier yachts are less than 3 years old from their first charter date. Older vessels at a lower price are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to changes without notice (28/03/2017)