Sail by the cabin on board a beautiful fully crewed catamaran, and discover the islands of Raiatea, Tahaa, Huahine and Bora Bora.
Want to know what its like to spend a day on board a yacht?
What will the yacht look like?
Bora Bora Dream Cruise
8 days / 7 nights
Day 1 Raiatea
Welcome and boarding at noon, downtown of Uturoa. Panoramic lunch on board, short navigation inside the lagoon of Raiatea / Tahaa to Motu TauTau, North West of Tahaa island. Beachcombing, nautical activities, snorkeling in a coral garden.
Day 2 Raiatea
Navigation to Bora Bora (4 hours). Lunch at anchor front of Motu Tapu. Afternoon: swimming with the sharks and discovery of one of the most beautiful island in the South Pacific. Night at anchor in the East of Bora Bora.
Day 3 Bora Bora
Swimming with the manta rays. Breakfast and short navigation to the Motu Taurere. Beachcombing and kayaks rides. Option: Tahitian Barbecue lunch on a private motu. Afternoon of sailing in the famous lagoon of Bora Bora . Evening and night at Matira point.
Day 4 Bora Bora
After the breakfast, navigation of 4 hours to Raiatea island. Lunch at anchor, leisure afternoon : nautical activities, swimming, snorkelling.
Option: Visit of a black pearl farm, snorkeling. Evening and night at anchor.
Day 5 Tahaa
Stop at Raiatea for shopping in Uturoa, main village of Raiatea with the local market.
Option: guided tour of Raiatea, Taputapuatea temple, botanic, green valley and waterfalls.
Short navigation to Motu Ceran. Robinson day at anchor for nautical activities, snorkelling, swimming.
Day 6 Huahine
Early departure to Huahine, navigation of 4 hours. Arrival in Bourayne Bay around noon. Afternoon, leisure activities at the beach of Ana Iti : kayaks, snorkeling parties, watersports.
Option: Dinner and evening in a restaurant with a local polynesian show.
Day 7 Huahine
After the breakfast, short navigation to Fare Village. Visit of this village and snorkelling.
Option: Morning guided tour of Huahine archeological sites, fish traps, vanilla plantations, sacred eels.
After the lunch, navigation of 4 hours to Raiatea island. Sunset arrival on the sacred island.
Day 8 Raiatea
Disembarking at 08.00 am, on the main pier of Uturoa, Raiatea.
* Itinerary subject to modifications without any notice for weather and/or technical reasons
• Accommodation in private air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
• Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
• Service of the crew: 2 persons (captain, hostess/cook)
• 2 sets of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
• Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
• Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
• Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
• Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
• Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
• Personal travel insurance
• Cash box (mandatory): 150 Euros per person per cruise payable cash on spot upon arrival
• Excursions (optional): 180 Euros per person payable on spot upon arrival or upon booking
• Prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to changes without notice (04/10/2018).
• Prices are based on low season departures and are per person, double occupancy. Please contact us for single share prices.