Explore Rangiroa's vibrant coral gardens and encounter an abundance of tropical marine life on a sailing adventure of a lifetime. Book by the cabin on a sailing catamaran, All cabins come with private bathroom. Your Captain will take care of the sailing while the cook prepares all meals with fresh local produce.
Want to know what it's really like on board a yacht?
What does this yacht look like?
As part of gettting here you will need to fly to Pape'ete and we know that most flights don't easily connect so more than likely you will need to overnight in Pape'ete both on your arrival and on your way back home. As a result, we have packaged the necessary logistics into this Cabin charter itinerary for Rangiroa so that accomodation in Pape'ete at a 4* hotel pre and post the cruise is included along with all of your airport transfers and transfers to the charter base.
6 Days / 5 Nights
Boarding at noon
Panoramic lunch with a navigation of 15 nautical miles to Mahanahana. Afternoon, snorkeling kayaks rides, beach, ride on the motu. Dinner and night at anchor.
At 08.30 am, after the breakfast, navigation of 2 hours to the shells village, Kauraufara. Visit of this village, discovery of this large motu, Visit of its coconut plantation and its exploitation of copra, possibility of purchase of puamotu crafts. Back on board for a short 15-minutes cruise, anchoring in the coral garden for lunch.
Snorkeling on the coral garden. In the late afternoon, 30 minutes of navigation to reach the Pink Sands. Walk on this sandbank, discovery of the eastern most part of Rangiroa. Dinner and overnight at anchor.
Breakfast then short navigation of 10 minutes for a coral garden. Back onboard for 45 minutes of navigation to motu Teu and The Birds Island
Optional : Visit of Birds Islands and local BBQ on a private motu.
Afternoon : snorkeling, kayaks rides, beach, bathing. Short navigation to Otepipi, dinner and night at anchor.
Visit the ancient village Otepipi, with its church St Anne, walk on one of the largest motu and the largest beach of Rangiroa, discovery of the coral reef. Back on board at the end of the morning for a navigation of about 2 hours for the motu Faama. Lunch on board then discovery of the reef island: free diving in a coral garden, kayak. Dinner and overnight at anchor.
Early morning breakfast for about 3 hours sailing to the Blue Lagoon. Discovery of this natural site, one of the most emblematic of Tuamotu. snorkeling among tropical fish and corals.
Return on board for lunch and navigation back to the village of Avatoru. Mooring late afternoon. Diving at the aquarium in front of the Tiputa pass and / or drift diving, dolphin watching at the pass.
Dinner and overnight at anchor
Disembarking public pier of Ohotu at 08.00 am.
• All airport to hotel transfers in Pape'ete, as well as transfers to and from the base for embarkation and disembarkation in Rangiroa
• 1 nights accommodation in Pape'ete on arrival into Tahiti (breakfast at the hotel is included)
• 1 nights accommodation in Pape'ete for when you are returning home (breakfast at the hotel is included)
• Accommodation in private air-conditioned (from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm) double cabin with private bathroom
• Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner) with drinks (tea, coffee, water + juices for the breakfast)
• Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, hostess/cook)
• 2 sets of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
• Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
• Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
• Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
• Personal travel insurance (optional)
• Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages (to be paid onboard per cash directly to the crew)
• Cash box (mandatory) : 105 Euros per person per cruise payable cash on spot upon arrival
• Excursions (optional) : 35 Euros per person payable on spot upon arrival or upon booking
• Prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to changes without notice (04/10/2018).
• Prices are based on low season departures and are per person, double occupancy. Please contact us for single share prices.