Divert from the well-worn Croatian tourist trail and sail off to explore the 100 islands of the Kornati National Park.
Sailing in the Northern part of Croatia's Dalmatian coast shows off quite a different view compared to its southern end. An arid coastline turns into beautiful pine forests, national parks and an archipelago to explore. Vibrant cities rich with history dot our sailing itinerary as we visit Sibenik, Skradin, Zadar, the Kornati National Park and more!
Hosted by Sarah Joyce
• 14 nights’ accommodation on a double occupancy basis
• 24/7 support from experienced host
• 24/7 professional technical assistance for the yacht
• Comprehensive and Third Party Insurance for the yacht
• On-board Wi-Fi
• 2 sets of bed linen and bath towels per person
• Standard navigation equipment
• End of charter cleaning
• Welcome Pack
• Dinghy and outboard motor
• Snorkelling gear
• Berthing on race days as per rally program
• Welcome drinks on embarkation day
• 5 dinners ashore during the sailing itinerary
• Race management
• Daily weather updates
• Regular newsletters with activity suggestions and local information
• Flights to and From Sibenik, Croatia
• If you require a skipper the total cost is approx. $390 per day + food + cabin
• Optional pre and post yacht rally arrangements
• Personal travel insurance
• Reduced refundable yacht security deposit
• On board provisioning
• Fuel for yacht (Aprox AU$250 total)
• Berthing on leisure days where not included in the rally program
• A refundable security bond to be paid on embarkation. Amount depends on boat size and is between 500 and 750 Euro.
The bond will be refunded to the charterer after an inventory condition report of the vessel is assessed, contractual accounts paid and any third party claims, loss or damage not included by the Insurance policy are determined.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking. Your travel insurance policy must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. MBH also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects.
• A non-refundable deposit of AU$1,500 per person is required to confirm a booking
• The designated skipper on board your yacht must possess suitable experience and qualifications
• Prices are subject to currency fluctuation until paid in full
• Credit card transactions are subject to merchant fees
• Single supplement may apply for private cabins The prices are correct at the time of issue but subject to change without notice (18 March 2020)
Flexible joining options
Travelling by yourself or with a friend/partner? Book a cabin!
$5,875 per person, twin share
Travelling with a group? Book a yacht!
From $5,050 per person, with 8 people sharing a Sun Odyssey 479
Please contact us if you have any further questions on +61 2 9966 1244 or enquire below: