From the time you arrive in the city of Palma, your hosts will be there to provide support and make your sailing holiday stress free!
Technical assistance, daily weather advice and travel support are just a few of our services.
Cruise in company and along the way your hosts will organise fun races, optional excursions and delicious dinners where you can socialise with other crews, taste local cuisine and experience Mallorca from a grassroots level.
There are plenty of ‘Leisure days’ where you can drift off to anchor in a deserted cala or step ashore to explore on your own. It really is sailing made easy! All you need to do is grab some friends and choose a yacht from our fleet, or book a cabin and join other like-minded adventurers.
Hosted by Sarah Joyce
On the water
- 14 nights’ accommodation with private bathroom
- 24/7 support from experienced hosts
- 24/7 professional technical assistance for the yacht
- Berthiing on race days as per rally program
- Security insurance damage waiver (reduces the limit of liability to Euro 750 in total)
- Comprehensive and Third Party Insurance for the yacht
- 2 sets of bed linen and bath towels per person for two weeks
- Standard navigation equipment
- End of charter cleaning
- Welcome Pack
- Dinghy & outboard motor
- Snorkelling gear
On the Land
- Welcome drinks after embarkation
- 3 dinners ashore during the sailing itinerary
- Race management
- Daily weather updates
- Regular newsletters with activity suggestions and local information
Travel insurance is strongly recommended by Mariner Boating Holidays. Travellers should ensure they have a valid policy at time of booking. Your travel insurance policy must provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of US$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. MBH also strongly recommend it covers cancellation, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects.
- Flights to and From Palma, Mallorca
- Berthiing on leisure days
- If you require a skipper the total cost is $390 per day + food + cabin
- Optional post yacht rally arrangements
- Personal travel insurance
- Reduced refundable yacht security deposit (payable at the base in Euro)
- On board provisioning for food, beverages and other necessities that you may wish to have on boardduring your 14 night sailing holiday.
- Fuel for the yacht and outboard motor (Estimate $286 total)
Contact us for available yachts and prices